NOHVCC and the BLM have partnered to develop a National Motorized Recreation Action Strategy that will help the BLM develop individual state strategies for providing high quality OHV opportunities and develop partnerships to help maintain those opportunities. The strategies will guide the BLM in future Resource Management Plans (RMP) and Travel Management Plans (TMP); however, the strategies are NOT part of a specific travel management plan. In developing these strategies, enthusiasts will have a chance to share thoughts on the following topics:
- What activities are taking place on BLM managed lands?
- Where in general are OHV activities taking place?
- What experiences are you looking for on BLM managed lands?
- Where might these missing activities fit on BLM managed lands?
- What could the BLM do better to enhance your recreation experience?
NOHVCC has completed or is in the process of completing individual Action Plans for Arizona, Montana and the Dakotas, Oregon and Washington, Nevada, New Mexico, Idaho, and Colorado, and is in the process of selecting additional States.
Click the links below to read/download the completed NOHVCC Reports and BLM Action Plans. Additional Reports and Plans will be added as they become available.