Education is a key component of NOHVCC’s mission. Our mission objectives include:
- Promoting a positive OHV recreation image to all publics;
- Building a better understanding of responsible OHV recreation among all publics;
- Building recognition and acceptance that OHV recreation is a positive activity and promotes a responsible lifestyle;
- Providing broad-based, ongoing educational opportunities for OHV recreationists, recreation planners and decision-makers; Providing and promoting educational, safety, ethics, environmental and character-building programs for all OHV recreationists including youth; and
- Emphasizing the benefits of responsible recreation behavior and raise awareness of the impacts from irresponsible recreation activity.