- This event has passed.
2019 INOHVAA/NOHVCC Annual Conference (Grant Recipients Only)
October 15, 2019 - October 19, 2019$25.00 – $1,750.00
Thank you for registering for the 2019 INOHVAA/NOHVCC Conferences in Reno, Nevada!
For information about the conference, please visit the conference page at: https://nohvcc.org/annual-conference/
To register for the conference, please:
- Select the ticket quantities you want from the list below (this includes the mobile workshop registration and/or guest meal tickets).
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Review your order on the next page.
- When ready, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- For each ticket, enter attendee information and other requested information. When finished, click “Save Attendee Info.”
- When attendee information has been completed, click the “Checkout” button.
- If you have a coupon for a conference scholarship, enter the applicable coupons on the “Checkout” page by clicking “Click here to enter your code”, entering the code, and clicking “Apply Coupon.”
- Enter your billing information and select your payment method.
- October 15, 2019
- October 19, 2019
- $25.00 – $1,750.00
- Event Categories:
- Assistance, Education, Engagement, NOHVCC Events, NOHVCC Initiatives
- View Organizer Website
- Whitney Peak Hotel
255 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV United States + Google Map
Colorado Annual Training Workshop – August 10-13, 2023 – Grand Lake – Save The DateAugust 10 - August 13
2023 NOHVCC Annual Conference – October 12-14, Midway, UtahOctober 12 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 5:00 pm