OHV Handouts for Shows, Booths, Open Houses, and More!
Educational Brochures, Pamphlets, Manuals, DVDs, and PowerPoint Presentations.
The NOHVCC offers a wide variety of materials that are available for individuals and organizations. Many of the brochures and pamphlets are available in bulk for use at events or along with educational programs. Following is a list of currently available brochures, pamphlets, manuals, DVDs and PowerPoint presentations from the NOHVCC.
Brochures and Pamphlets:
- The National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC); a complete overview of the organization with a description of the materials and services available. Dealer brochure display also available.
- Americans for Responsible Recreational Access (ARRA); describes this national organization which is dedicated to keeping our public lands open for a variety of outdoor recreationists.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF); contact number for dirt bike schools around the country that emphasize safe riding practices.
- ATV RiderCourse (ASI); contact number for ATV hands-on training courses that emphasize safe riding practices.
- Become a Better ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) Rider
- Right Rider - ride responsibly and protect your right to ride
- The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules of Riding
Improve Your Riding Manuals:
- Parents, Youngsters and Off-Highway Motorcycles - MSF
- Tips and Practice Guide of the Off-Highway Motorcyclist - MSF
- Parents, Youngsters and All-Terrain Vehicles - SVIA
- Tips & Practice Guide for the All-Terrain Vehicle Rider - SVIA
Information For Your Club:
- Off-Highway Motorcycle & ATV Trails Guidelines for Design, Construction, Maintenance and User Satisfaction by Joe Wernex
- Urban OHV Park; can assist OHV organizations when they approach community leaders and legislators.
- Stationary Sound Test Manual for Off-Highway Motorcycles and All-Terrain Vehicles (MIC) - Revised 2006; details sound emissions for various ATV and off-highway motorcycle models and how to take accurate readings
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to call 800-348-6487 for more information about how to obtain these materials for your event or project.